ORDER AN AUDIT, AN ADVISORY SERVICE
IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA TO CONSULT SOMEONE WHO, AS A TRUSTED ADVISOR, CAN LOOK AT YOUR BUSINESS FROM A DISTANCE.
I provide services in the following fields:
- An internal operational audit of:
- operational efficiency and compliance with regulations of operations and functional organization,
- business processes and controls,
- a fraud audit,
- an audit of IT systems for access control,
- Business consulting in operations,
- The analyses and evaluation of financial condition including a financial liquidity analysis and an analysis of key financial ratios,
- Systems of regulations of business activity records,
- Monitoring of key KPIs,
- A construction of financial and cash flow models,
- Installation and implementation Comarch IT systems like: Comarch ERP Optima,
- Consulting in IT business systems implementation ERP, DMS /BI class with a built-in process control model,
- Building a business plan,
- Planning finance and fundraising,
- Supporting the formulation of development strategies and change management,
- Organizational optimization and functional structure of the client’s company,
- A financial audit of financial statements of business entities,
- Other services of a statutory auditor,
- Bookkeeping services of tax revenues and expenditures books and full accounting books,
- Financial statements and management reports,
- Supervision of the chief accountant,
- Support for Business Risk and Fraud Risk Management processes,
- Work for supervisory boards of companies, as an expert auditor.
For the practical reasons I apply certain standards:
- A preliminary agreement: by email, telephone, Customer Survey Sheet (basic customer data) to outline an overall framework of the project;
- A Simplified Project Order or Service Contract:
- Closed (e.g. for financial audits) where the scope and program objective can be defined,
- Open (includes general terms and arrangements e.g. pre-testing and scope, deadlines and prices), when detailed conditions are difficult to determine before
- I start to work;
- The plan and program of the project: the business context, the purpose of the project including customer expectations, client objectives, the scope, the program and project approach and the remuneration of the Auditor Advisor;
- The price of the service:
- a Fixed Price, predetermined for the project (most often in the auditor’s audit and other auditing services),
- a Calculated Price, an agreed hourly rate and number of hours (used for internal audits and consultancy services due to the conditions as in open contracts);
- The checklist: a “Road map” framework built on the basis of the Project's plan and program;
- The Work Done Report: a document normally used for the hourly rate. Provides a basis for issuing a partial invoice;
- The Final Report. Includes a proposal and an overall assessment of the level of control, observed risks, detailed observations and recommendations in case of an audit project or summary and conclusions for other projects;
The Improvement Plan including the audit recommendations: defines how the improvements -will be implemented, the people responsible in the customer’s company and deadlines.
I always confirm with the client which of these standard elements are relevant for given project and I will apply. I can provide services as an external company or under a civil contract or as an employee of a client.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR COMPANY’S ADVISOR, BEST AUDITOR ADVISOR OR STATUTORY FINANCIAL AUDITOR? DO YOU NEED AN ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL LIQUIDITY, A CASH MANAGEMENT MODEL, AUDITING OF MANAGERIAL CONTROL OF BUSINESS PROCESSES, COMPLIANCE AUDIT WITH BINDING RULES?
CONTACT ME – IT IS FREE
I am glad when my work is beneficial to my clients. I adhere to the principle: YOUR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS MAKES ME HAPPY. If business integrity matters to you, you are in the right place.